This one was in a Ramen Trunk subscription box.These boxes are full of extremely high end varieties that you’ll never find in the United States or anywhere outside Japan! Check out this link and use coupon code RAMENRATER20OFF for 20% off any single box or subscription!
I found some info online about this one and had to use Google translation –
● Miso-tonkotsu ramen where you can feel the taste in the hotness, which is made by adding the spicy taste with the chili pepper and soya bean paste to the pork broth, and the richness with the miso and the flower bud.
● The soup is based on a hot pepper base with chili pepper and comes out with 2 kinds of rice miso and neri sesame seeds, and it has an exquisite and deep taste with the addition of the flavor of fish and the smell of florets.
● Excellent compatibility with soup and straight non-fried noodles.
● For hot taste, I blended several spices and seasonings, and I was particular about not only the hotness but also the quality of hotness.
-It is a tonkotsu ramen that is unbearable for those who really like hot things.
● Please note that this is a very hard ramen.