Yeah, after the last attempt at making bread out of South Korean instant noodles, I needed to explore further. Today, I’m going to infuse a loaf with a block of instant noodles, a can of corn, and chicken, and a wallop of sesame seeds! One thing to note – in the video I mention the dates this one will release on YouTube – I made a mistake. It’ll release on September 20th, and it will also release on December 24th – I thought it would on September 23rd. So, that was a mistake. Let’s take a trip down Corn Lane!
Buldak Corn Spicy Ramen Bread
A fine video for your enjoyment on this fine day!
- 1 block noodles (cooked and drained) from Samyang Buldak Corn
- 5 sets sachets from Samyang Buldak Corn
- 1 small can of corn with liquid
- 100g chicken, baked and shredded
- black sesame seeds
- light sesame seeds
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Cook and drain noodle block
- In your bread machine, add water, oil, sachet contents (except for one sauce sachet), corn, 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Add one cup flour, then drained noodles, chicken, second cup flour, and yeast
- Set bread machine to BASIC and LIGHT crust
- Let ‘er rip! Use some cooking spray and little amounts of water if dough ball acts wonky. When it starts the baking process, drizzle remaining sauce sachet on top along with light color sesame seeds
Finished (click to enlarge). Added mild cheddar, spring onion, fried egg, sour cream, and Cholula chili garlic hot sauce. The bread is quite good – the sweet corn flavoring sachets added a ton of flavor to the loaf and the spicy level was nice. A very sweet flavor as well. The corn didn’t dry out, nor did the chicken. This was a really tasty one! I mentioned in the video I’ll be taking a bread from my bread making activities, however there’s one more I’ll be making that will come out tomorrow! Stay tuned!