I’ve never made a pie before. I know they make pie crusts you don’t have to make yourself. My mom used to get them and put pudding in them and they ended up really good. I thought I’d try my hand at making a pie, but of course it’s not going to be that.
Thanksgiving is coming and with that comes pumpkin pie. I thought that since chilling a Nissin Cup Noodles Pumpkin Spice over night came out quite nicely, why not make a pie? I mean, a pumpkin pie without pumpkin except maybe a scan amount of powder in there? Here’s a video of how I did it and the recipe below.
THANKSGIVING RECIPE! CUP NOODLES PUMPKIN SPICE EASY PIE RECIPE
Here’s a video showing how easily Cup Noodle Pumpkin Spice flavor can be made into a pumpkin pie
- 4 Nissin Cup Noodles Pumpkin Spice Flavor
- 1 premade pie crust
- whipped cream
- Take a small blender and run one of the uncooked Cup Noodles Pumpkin Spice flavor noodles through it – I found squeezing the unopened cup would break the noodle block into manageable pieces
- Take the powder you end up with and put back in the cup
- Fill just a touch over the line with room temperature water
- Microwave for 3 minutes at 1000W
- Stir and add to pie crust. Repeat above steps until you’ve done with with all four of the cups
- Smooth it out and make it flat
- Refrigerate for about 5 hours
Finished (click to enlarge). Added whipped cream and nutmeg. This really reminds me of pumpkin pie – that is except the texture. This is more dense, and it was nice that way. If someone served me this, it wouldn’t occur to me that this was made with instant noodles, let alone had wheat flour in it except for maybe the crust. Has a strong taste of pumpkin spice and tastes really quite good – probably the fastest pumpkin pie that one could make – and it’s great for anti vegetarians because the amount of vegetable matter here is very minimal.
Another shot of the glory (click to enlarge).
Finally, a shot from the side (click to enlarge). I wouldn’t be surprised if I ate my mother’s pumpkin pie off of this plate when I was a kid. I think I’m finally finished with this product – I don’t know that I’ve ever spent so much time on a single instant noodle product before – it’s been fun – if I think of something else to make, I might, but for now I’m out of ideas. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!