So when I post my reviews on instagram, I use hashtags. I usually try to find ones that are decent, relevant and get the most eyes on the reviews of course, and I then look at the pics others post and like them, in hopes that hey will look and like the ones I have posted or even follow. Pretty basic method of growing a viewer base. Well, I also look at the hashtags that those people use, and I saw an interesting one – #lechon. Wasn’t sure what Lechon was, so I looked at a bunch of people’s pictures and found that it was roast whole pig. I decided to take this to YouTube and have a look. After perusing quite a few, I found this video about how Cebu Lechon is made. I’ve never tried this, but I think I would love to give it a taste someday. Anyways, enjoy and Happy Black Friday!
- #4265: Kenko Foods Michio Kawamura Miso Ramen – Japan
- #4264: A-Sha Dry Noodle My Melody Mandarin Style Noodles With Friendly Scallion Sauce – United States
- #4263: Sapporo Ichiban Cup Star Kitsune Udon – Japan
- #4262: A-Sha Dry Noodle Hello Kitty Mandarin Style Dry Noodles With Supercute Soy Sauce – United States
- A Reader Sends New Nongshim Shin Varieties
- Chocolate Instant Noodles & More From Brazil!
- #4261: Hai Chi Jia Golden Soup Sour Spicy Vermicelli – China
- Instant Noodle Recipe Time – Episode 1500
- #4260: Knorr Shrimp Spinach Cream Gratin – Japan
- #4259: Hai Chi Jia Seafood Flavor Sweet Potato Noodle – China
- 13,306,285 views
Select a Child Category