So when I post my reviews on instagram, I use hashtags. I usually try to find ones that are decent, relevant and get the most eyes on the reviews of course, and I then look at the pics others post and like them, in hopes that hey will look and like the ones I have posted or even follow. Pretty basic method of growing a viewer base. Well, I also look at the hashtags that those people use, and I saw an interesting one – #lechon. Wasn’t sure what Lechon was, so I looked at a bunch of people’s pictures and found that it was roast whole pig. I decided to take this to YouTube and have a look. After perusing quite a few, I found this video about how Cebu Lechon is made. I’ve never tried this, but I think I would love to give it a taste someday. Anyways, enjoy and Happy Black Friday!
- The Fat Hipster Sends Fiery & Healthy Varieties
- Exotic Noods Comes To Help With Noodle Samples!
- #3892: Maruchan Niku Soba – Japan
- #3891: Doll Ramen Noodles Artificial Chicken Flavour – Hong Kong
- #3890: Niudafang Lanzhou Ramen – China
- #3889: Maruchan Wonton Soup Spicy Chicken Flavor – United States
- New Huy Fong Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup Samples
- Nishiyama Seimen of Sapporo, Japan sends Samples
- #3888: Nissin U.F.O. Yakisoba White – Japan
- #3887: Myojo x Mode Gakuen Friday Garlic Tonkotsu Shoyu – Japan
- 13,306,285 views