So when I post my reviews on instagram, I use hashtags. I usually try to find ones that are decent, relevant and get the most eyes on the reviews of course, and I then look at the pics others post and like them, in hopes that hey will look and like the ones I have posted or even follow. Pretty basic method of growing a viewer base. Well, I also look at the hashtags that those people use, and I saw an interesting one – #lechon. Wasn’t sure what Lechon was, so I looked at a bunch of people’s pictures and found that it was roast whole pig. I decided to take this to YouTube and have a look. After perusing quite a few, I found this video about how Cebu Lechon is made. I’ve never tried this, but I think I would love to give it a taste someday. Anyways, enjoy and Happy Black Friday!
- #3955: Thai Chef Artificial Chicken Flavour Oriental Style Instant Cup Noodles – Thailand
- #3954: Shinsegae Mamee Daebak Ghost Pepper Cheese Spicy Chicken Flavour – Malaysia
- #3953: Sapporo Ichiban Waraa Kagoshima Pork Shabu-Shabu Taste Ramen – Japan
- #3952: Thai Chef Artificial Duck Flavour – Thailand
- KampongKu Instant Noodles & Pastes From Malaysia!
- Red Chef Sends Samples All The Way From Malaysia!
- #3951: Sugakiya Foods Josui Shio Ramen – Japan
- Zenpop.jp Instant Ramen Subscription Box Unboxing + Coupon Code – October2021
- #3950: Acecook Yakisoba Mocchi Cchi Hello Kitty Edition – Japan
- Nissin Cup Noodles Bread #ramenbread #UseYourNoodleContest
- 13,306,285 views