So when I post my reviews on instagram, I use hashtags. I usually try to find ones that are decent, relevant and get the most eyes on the reviews of course, and I then look at the pics others post and like them, in hopes that hey will look and like the ones I have posted or even follow. Pretty basic method of growing a viewer base. Well, I also look at the hashtags that those people use, and I saw an interesting one – #lechon. Wasn’t sure what Lechon was, so I looked at a bunch of people’s pictures and found that it was roast whole pig. I decided to take this to YouTube and have a look. After perusing quite a few, I found this video about how Cebu Lechon is made. I’ve never tried this, but I think I would love to give it a taste someday. Anyways, enjoy and Happy Black Friday!
- #4061: Menraku Japanese Ramen “Spicy Sesame” – United States
- #4060: Nissin Raoh Miso Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup – United States
- #4059: J-Basket Japanese Style Noodle Soup Curry Flavor – United States
- Prima Taste Singapore Sends CNY Treats!
- #4058: KampongKu Mamak Fried Noodles – Malaysia
- Taiwan’s Kung Fu Noodles Sends New Samples
- #4057: Ishimaru Kagoshima Kibinago & Soy Sauce Ramen Japan
- #4056: Acecook Nohara Hiroshi Addictive Bean Sprout Miso Ramen – Japan
- Out Of The ICU! Maruchan Feel Better Recovery Ramen!
- The Definitive Guide To Nongshim Shin Ramyun Noodles
- 13,306,285 views