So when I post my reviews on instagram, I use hashtags. I usually try to find ones that are decent, relevant and get the most eyes on the reviews of course, and I then look at the pics others post and like them, in hopes that hey will look and like the ones I have posted or even follow. Pretty basic method of growing a viewer base. Well, I also look at the hashtags that those people use, and I saw an interesting one – #lechon. Wasn’t sure what Lechon was, so I looked at a bunch of people’s pictures and found that it was roast whole pig. I decided to take this to YouTube and have a look. After perusing quite a few, I found this video about how Cebu Lechon is made. I’ve never tried this, but I think I would love to give it a taste someday. Anyways, enjoy and Happy Black Friday!
- Got Omicron? Make Mi Goreng Bread!
- #4055: KampongKu Garlic Black Pepper Fried Noodles – Malaysia
- Zenpop Ramen Subscription Unboxing – January 2022 + COUPON CODE
- #4054: Peyoung Hell Curry Yakisoba – Japan
- #4053: Acecook Yuzu Flavor Maru Uma Somen Noodle – Japan
- #4052: Shin Horng Pot Burn Noodles Taiwanese Style Minced Pork Flavor – Taiwan
- Zenpop.jp Instant Ramen Subscription Box Unboxing + Coupon Code – December 2021
- #4051: Schylling Ramen Noodlies – United States
- #4050: Mi Sedaap Korean Spicy Chicken Mi Goreng – Indonesia
- #4049: New Touch Chicken Shio Ramen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views