So when I post my reviews on instagram, I use hashtags. I usually try to find ones that are decent, relevant and get the most eyes on the reviews of course, and I then look at the pics others post and like them, in hopes that hey will look and like the ones I have posted or even follow. Pretty basic method of growing a viewer base. Well, I also look at the hashtags that those people use, and I saw an interesting one – #lechon. Wasn’t sure what Lechon was, so I looked at a bunch of people’s pictures and found that it was roast whole pig. I decided to take this to YouTube and have a look. After perusing quite a few, I found this video about how Cebu Lechon is made. I’ve never tried this, but I think I would love to give it a taste someday. Anyways, enjoy and Happy Black Friday!
- #3902: Baijia Chengdu Sweet Noodle – China
- #3901: Maggi Masala Cuppa Noodles – India
- #3900: Doll Ramen Noodles Sesame Flavour – Hong Kong
- #3899: Nissin Demae Ramen Black Garlic Oil Tonkotsu Flavor – Hong Kong
- #3898: Kolson Noodle Doodle Fiery Chatpata Flavour – Pakistan
- Myojo USA Sends Fresh Ramen & Yakisoba Samples
- #3897: Daisho Nagahama Yatai Ramen Mild Tonkotsu – Japan
- #3896: Doll Ramen Noodles Artificial Beef Flavour – Hong Kong
- Mom’s Dry Noodle Sends Mind Blowing Spicy Crackers!
- #3895: Myojo Chukazanmai Akasaka Eirin Sura Tanmen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views