We have returned from our journey to Penang, Malaysia!! Our flight from Taipei, Taiwan arrived in Seattle around 7pm last night. This is a picture of where we were waiting for our shuttle to the parking light where we left our car. The flight left at 11pm Taiwan time, which is the same for Malaysia too – and then arrived the same day but 4 hours earlier! So we got back 15 hours all said and done which was kind of odd – time traveling! Over the next week starting Monday, I am going to do a new daily noodle review, and then a post highlighting everything of that day during our trip. At the end, I’ll be reviewing the new MyKuali Tom Yum instant noodle – my 1,500th review. Stay tuned!
- #3719: Liangshi Nara Japanese Noodles (Salted Egg Crab Flavor) – China
- The Ramen Rater’s Top Ten Indian Instant Noodles Of All Time 2021 Edition
- #3718: Sapporo Ichiban Cup Star Tonkotsu Ramen – Japan
- Exotic Noods Subscription Box – Febryary 2021
- #3717: Itomen Onion Flavor Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- Panda Signature Varieties From A Reader Include A Mystery!
- #3716: Wang Katsuo Udon – South Korea
- New Nissin Cup Noodles Stir Fry Varieties!
- #3715: Mamee SLRP! Mi Segera Perisa Kari Xtra Pedas – Malaysia
- #3714: A-Sha Dan Dan Noodle – Taiwan
- 13,306,285 views