We have returned from our journey to Penang, Malaysia!! Our flight from Taipei, Taiwan arrived in Seattle around 7pm last night. This is a picture of where we were waiting for our shuttle to the parking light where we left our car. The flight left at 11pm Taiwan time, which is the same for Malaysia too – and then arrived the same day but 4 hours earlier! So we got back 15 hours all said and done which was kind of odd – time traveling! Over the next week starting Monday, I am going to do a new daily noodle review, and then a post highlighting everything of that day during our trip. At the end, I’ll be reviewing the new MyKuali Tom Yum instant noodle – my 1,500th review. Stay tuned!
- #4426: Sapporo Ichiban Curry Ramen Donburi – Japan
- #4425: Marutai Aji Yoka Tai Tonkotsu Ramen Kumamoto -Japan
- #4424: Dongwon Spicy Topokki With Rose Sauce – South Korea
- ZenPlus Has Great Products From Japan!
- Cielo Sends Pozole & Menudo Ramen!
- Gourmet Konjak Noodle From NoodleMix Of Taiwan
- #4423: Bagu Fresh Hot & Sour Sweet Potato Noodle – China
- #4422: Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor – United States
- Zenpop.jp Japanese Snack Box Taste Test March 2023
- #4421: Ottogi Kimchi Ramen – South Korea
- 13,306,285 views
Select a Child Category
Great to have you back, Hans! I’ve missed the regular updates hope you’ve had a great trip!
By the way, you have heavily influence me to start my own blog and hope you will have a look.
Hey thanks! By the way – I’m guessing you must be in Japan? You have some interesting varieties going on there shoot me an email sometime – email@example.com