As a blogger, I take a lot of pride in the content that I create for people to read and enjoy. I don’t make a lot of money doing it, and what I do make from the work I do is really a lifesaver. When big companies use a blogger’s stuff without permission, it’s pretty crummy. That’s why there’s such a thing now as the Soggy Noodle Award. I felt it necessary to bring attention to the issue of plagiarism and so here’s the story.
SEARCH THE RAMEN RATER
SEARCH BY CATEGORY
- New Nissin Cup Noodles Stir Fry Varieties!
- #3715: Mamee SLRP! Mi Segera Perisa Kari Xtra Pedas – Malaysia
- #3714: A-Sha Dan Dan Noodle – Taiwan
- Limited-Time A-Sha Dan Dan Noodle At Costco For Lunar New Year!
- The Official Flag Of The Ramen Rater
- #3713: Kay’s Instant Macaroni Chicken Soup – Malaysia
- #3712: Soup de Pasta Tarako Roe Cream Soup – Japan
- #3711: Single Grain Spicy Sichuan Pepper Instant Noodles – China
- #3710: Maruchan Cold Bukkake Udon – Japan
- #3709: Itsuki Kumamoto Akikara Ramen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views