As a blogger, I take a lot of pride in the content that I create for people to read and enjoy. I don’t make a lot of money doing it, and what I do make from the work I do is really a lifesaver. When big companies use a blogger’s stuff without permission, it’s pretty crummy. That’s why there’s such a thing now as the Soggy Noodle Award. I felt it necessary to bring attention to the issue of plagiarism and so here’s the story.
- #3958: Souper Chow Mein With Soup Stock – United States
- #3957: Sapporo Ichiban Pickles Buta Kimchi Ramen – Japan
- #3956: Nissin Cup Noodles Stir Fry Teriyaki Chicken Flavor – United States
- #3955: Thai Chef Artificial Chicken Flavour Oriental Style Instant Cup Noodles – Thailand
- #3954: Shinsegae Mamee Daebak Ghost Pepper Cheese Spicy Chicken Flavour – Malaysia
- #3953: Sapporo Ichiban Waraa Kagoshima Pork Shabu-Shabu Taste Ramen – Japan
- #3952: Thai Chef Artificial Duck Flavour – Thailand
- KampongKu Instant Noodles & Pastes From Malaysia!
- Red Chef Sends Samples All The Way From Malaysia!
- #3951: Sugakiya Foods Josui Shio Ramen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views