I am in charge of throwing the turkey in the oven this year at noon. I figured breakfast shouldn’t have anything turkey like involved and pardon the turkey at least ramen-wise for a day. Then Black Friday will be a day that the turkeys will cower – planning on using turkey in some ramen meals for the next week or so – should be awesome! But for now, here’s something I decided to make for breakfast. By the way, here’s what I did for 2011’s Thanksgiving.
SEARCH THE RAMEN RATER
SEARCH BY CATEGORY
- New Nissin Cup Noodles Stir Fry Varieties!
- #3715: Mamee SLRP! Mi Segera Perisa Kari Xtra Pedas – Malaysia
- #3714: A-Sha Dan Dan Noodle – Taiwan
- Limited-Time A-Sha Dan Dan Noodle At Costco For Lunar New Year!
- The Official Flag Of The Ramen Rater
- #3713: Kay’s Instant Macaroni Chicken Soup – Malaysia
- #3712: Soup de Pasta Tarako Roe Cream Soup – Japan
- #3711: Single Grain Spicy Sichuan Pepper Instant Noodles – China
- #3710: Maruchan Cold Bukkake Udon – Japan
- #3709: Itsuki Kumamoto Akikara Ramen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views