Crabby crab from South Korea! This one was sent to me by colin from the east coast – thanks! Not a lot of ramyun I’ve seen out there with crab as a main flavor. In fact, I think this might be the first ramyun I’ve seen in this vein. You might say ‘hey – you’ve reviewed noodle that have crab flavor before’ but this is ramyun. ramyun is strictly a South Korean thing – it’s really has to do with the noodle gauge and the chewiness. Originally it was beef broth and spicy, but different things have come into the mix during the years – like crab! Let’s give it a try!
- #3955: Thai Chef Artificial Chicken Flavour Oriental Style Instant Cup Noodles – Thailand
- #3954: Shinsegae Mamee Daebak Ghost Pepper Cheese Spicy Chicken Flavour – Malaysia
- #3953: Sapporo Ichiban Waraa Kagoshima Pork Shabu-Shabu Taste Ramen – Japan
- #3952: Thai Chef Artificial Duck Flavour – Thailand
- KampongKu Instant Noodles & Pastes From Malaysia!
- Red Chef Sends Samples All The Way From Malaysia!
- #3951: Sugakiya Foods Josui Shio Ramen – Japan
- Zenpop.jp Instant Ramen Subscription Box Unboxing + Coupon Code – October2021
- #3950: Acecook Yakisoba Mocchi Cchi Hello Kitty Edition – Japan
- Nissin Cup Noodles Bread #ramenbread #UseYourNoodleContest
- 13,306,285 views