Crabby crab from South Korea! This one was sent to me by colin from the east coast – thanks! Not a lot of ramyun I’ve seen out there with crab as a main flavor. In fact, I think this might be the first ramyun I’ve seen in this vein. You might say ‘hey – you’ve reviewed noodle that have crab flavor before’ but this is ramyun. ramyun is strictly a South Korean thing – it’s really has to do with the noodle gauge and the chewiness. Originally it was beef broth and spicy, but different things have come into the mix during the years – like crab! Let’s give it a try!
- #4233: Nissin Assari Donbe Umadashi Curry Udon – Japan
- #4232: Nissin Tsuruhashi Fugetsu Yakisoba – Japan
- #4231: Nissin Cup Noodle Ninniku Tonkotsu – Japan
- #4230: Maruchan Menzukuri Ninniku Kaoru Shoyu Tonkotsu – Japan
- #4229: Nissin V.F.O. Katsu Soba Yakisoba – Japan
- #4228: Sapporo Ichiban Shio Ramen Donburi Rishirikonbu Jitate – Japan
- Zenpop.jp Ramen Subscription Box Unboxing – August 2022
- #4227: Sakurai Foods Vegetarian Miso Ramen – Japan
- King David Sends Non-Fried Noodle Samples!
- #4226: Sapporo Ichiban Garlic Butter Style Shio Karubi Yakisoba – Japan
- 13,306,285 views
Select a Child Category