Crabby crab from South Korea! This one was sent to me by colin from the east coast – thanks! Not a lot of ramyun I’ve seen out there with crab as a main flavor. In fact, I think this might be the first ramyun I’ve seen in this vein. You might say ‘hey – you’ve reviewed noodle that have crab flavor before’ but this is ramyun. ramyun is strictly a South Korean thing – it’s really has to do with the noodle gauge and the chewiness. Originally it was beef broth and spicy, but different things have come into the mix during the years – like crab! Let’s give it a try!
- Zenpop.jp Instant Ramen Subscription Box Unboxing + Coupon Code – August 2021
- Vite Ramen Sends Samples & New Prototypes!
- #3904: Fenweixiang Hengyang Fish Instant Rice Noodle – China
- #3903: Fairy Bridge Huo Guo Gu Lang Maocai Instant Hotpot Noodles Chuanchuanxiang Flavor – China
- #3902: Baijia Chengdu Sweet Noodle – China
- #3901: Maggi Masala Cuppa Noodles – India
- #3900: Doll Ramen Noodles Sesame Flavour – Hong Kong
- #3899: Nissin Demae Ramen Black Garlic Oil Tonkotsu Flavor – Hong Kong
- #3898: Kolson Noodle Doodle Fiery Chatpata Flavour – Pakistan
- Myojo USA Sends Fresh Ramen & Yakisoba Samples
- 13,306,285 views