In China, there’s a popular program called “Bite Of China.” It’s all about cooking and cuisine. I just found out about this great video which is a parody of it called “Bite Of Dormitory,” which was made by University students and is all about instant noodles. It’s a short film and very good – you get to see a glimpse of a Chinese convenience store in China, and some pretty great footage of them making and enjoying instant noodles and the daily life of a Chinese University student. This is great stuff – definitely worth a look. It’s in Chinese of course, and would be better if you can understand Chinese, but I liked it immensely. Bravo, guys! 5.0 out of 5.0 stars! Now I wish I knew what you were putting in those noodles! If you want to see a video of the guys who made this short film getting their due respect, see here!
- #3720: Myojo Fresh Tomato Ramen – Japan
- #3719: Liangshi Nara Japanese Noodles (Salted Egg Crab Flavor) – China
- The Ramen Rater’s Top Ten Indian Instant Noodles Of All Time 2021 Edition
- #3718: Sapporo Ichiban Cup Star Tonkotsu Ramen – Japan
- Exotic Noods Subscription Box – Febryary 2021
- #3717: Itomen Onion Flavor Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- Panda Signature Varieties From A Reader Include A Mystery!
- #3716: Wang Katsuo Udon – South Korea
- New Nissin Cup Noodles Stir Fry Varieties!
- #3715: Mamee SLRP! Mi Segera Perisa Kari Xtra Pedas – Malaysia
- 13,306,285 views