For this Friday’s video, here’s something I found posted by a commenter on a recent HuffPost article. I’ve found myself doing a LOT of commenting on HuffPost article as of late, usually because people either writing them or reading them and commenting are so confused about instant noodles. Anyways, this fellow posted a link to this YouTube video which chronicles his one month of eating nothing but instant noodles. It’s pretty cool and I thought folks might like to check it out.
- Myojo USA Sends Fresh Ramen & Yakisoba Samples
- #3897: Daisho Nagahama Yatai Ramen Mild Tonkotsu – Japan
- #3896: Doll Ramen Noodles Artificial Beef Flavour – Hong Kong
- Mom’s Dry Noodle Sends Mind Blowing Spicy Crackers!
- #3895: Myojo Chukazanmai Akasaka Eirin Sura Tanmen – Japan
- #3894: Sapporo Ichiban Kuze Fuku Shoten Shio Ramen – Japan
- #3893: Acecook Kyoto Seabura Tonkotsu Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- Thai Town Tom Yum Flavor Noodle Sample – Taiwan
- The Fat Hipster Sends Fiery & Healthy Varieties
- Exotic Noods Comes To Help With Noodle Samples!
- 13,306,285 views