For this Friday’s video, here’s something I found posted by a commenter on a recent HuffPost article. I’ve found myself doing a LOT of commenting on HuffPost article as of late, usually because people either writing them or reading them and commenting are so confused about instant noodles. Anyways, this fellow posted a link to this YouTube video which chronicles his one month of eating nothing but instant noodles. It’s pretty cool and I thought folks might like to check it out.
- #3954: Shinsegae Mamee Daebak Ghost Pepper Cheese Spicy Chicken Flavour – Malaysia
- #3953: Sapporo Ichiban Waraa Kagoshima Pork Shabu-Shabu Taste Ramen – Japan
- #3952: Thai Chef Artificial Duck Flavour – Thailand
- KampongKu Instant Noodles & Pastes From Malaysia!
- Red Chef Sends Samples All The Way From Malaysia!
- #3951: Sugakiya Foods Josui Shio Ramen – Japan
- Zenpop.jp Instant Ramen Subscription Box Unboxing + Coupon Code – October2021
- #3950: Acecook Yakisoba Mocchi Cchi Hello Kitty Edition – Japan
- Nissin Cup Noodles Bread #ramenbread #UseYourNoodleContest
- Buldak Corn Spicy Ramen Bread! #ramenbread
- 13,306,285 views