Today I watched “Mind Of A Chef,” a PBS show (here’s a link so you can watch it – it’s amazing!) . It has David Chang, who is really great to listen to and watch cook – and ramen is something he definitely has a passion for. Feeling kindred in this respect, I decided to use some of the things I saw in the show to make myself some dinner. I had some leftover frozen Yamachan ramen noodles. I thought these would be a good start, then I used the following.
- #3720: Myojo Fresh Tomato Ramen – Japan
- #3719: Liangshi Nara Japanese Noodles (Salted Egg Crab Flavor) – China
- The Ramen Rater’s Top Ten Indian Instant Noodles Of All Time 2021 Edition
- #3718: Sapporo Ichiban Cup Star Tonkotsu Ramen – Japan
- Exotic Noods Subscription Box – Febryary 2021
- #3717: Itomen Onion Flavor Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- Panda Signature Varieties From A Reader Include A Mystery!
- #3716: Wang Katsuo Udon – South Korea
- New Nissin Cup Noodles Stir Fry Varieties!
- #3715: Mamee SLRP! Mi Segera Perisa Kari Xtra Pedas – Malaysia
- 13,306,285 views