After almost two years since I first found out about this neat invention, I thought it time to give it another look. The Rapid Ramen Cooker was invented by a fellow named Chris Johnson. It’s a tool that allows you to cook instant noodles in the microwave in four minutes. What’s great is that it also lets you use only half of the seasoning sachet, cutting sodium by half for those with sodium intake concerns. What’s also nice is that you use it, and then can eat out of it, toss it in the dishwasher, and you’re done. I love this thing – so does my son, who doesn’t like a lot of broth (you only use 1 cup of water as opposed to the usual 2 cups with domestic instant noodles). As far as ramen kitchen accoutrements go, this gets 5.0 out of 5.0 stars easily. Hope you enjoy the video and if you”re interested, here’s my original review of The Rapid Ramen Cooker which includes an interview with Chris and a test with quite a few instants. Also, here’s a video of as Chris Johnson’s appearance on the ABC show ‘Shark Tank’ where he gets a deal with Mark Cuban for The Rapid Ramen Cooker! By the way – tomorrow I’ll use The Rapid Ramen in an instant noodle review, not only to cook the noodles but as the bowl they will be eaten out of. Stay tuned!
- Got Omicron? Make Mi Goreng Bread!
- #4055: KampongKu Garlic Black Pepper Fried Noodles – Malaysia
- Zenpop Ramen Subscription Unboxing – January 2022 + COUPON CODE
- #4054: Peyoung Hell Curry Yakisoba – Japan
- #4053: Acecook Yuzu Flavor Maru Uma Somen Noodle – Japan
- #4052: Shin Horng Pot Burn Noodles Taiwanese Style Minced Pork Flavor – Taiwan
- Zenpop.jp Instant Ramen Subscription Box Unboxing + Coupon Code – December 2021
- #4051: Schylling Ramen Noodlies – United States
- #4050: Mi Sedaap Korean Spicy Chicken Mi Goreng – Indonesia
- #4049: New Touch Chicken Shio Ramen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views