Today I watched “Mind Of A Chef,” a PBS show (here’s a link so you can watch it – it’s amazing!) . It has David Chang, who is really great to listen to and watch cook – and ramen is something he definitely has a passion for. Feeling kindred in this respect, I decided to use some of the things I saw in the show to make myself some dinner. I had some leftover frozen Yamachan ramen noodles. I thought these would be a good start, then I used the following.
SEARCH THE RAMEN RATER
SEARCH BY CATEGORY
- Limited-Time A-Sha Dan Dan Noodle At Costco For Lunar New Year!
- The Official Flag Of The Ramen Rater
- #3713: Kay’s Instant Macaroni Chicken Soup – Malaysia
- #3712: Soup de Pasta Tarako Roe Cream Soup – Japan
- #3711: Single Grain Spicy Sichuan Pepper Instant Noodles – China
- #3710: Maruchan Cold Bukkake Udon – Japan
- #3709: Itsuki Kumamoto Akikara Ramen – Japan
- The Ramen Rater’s Top Ten South Korean Instant Noodles Of All Time 2021 Edition
- #3708: MyKuali Spicy Fried Noodle (MeeKuali Pedas – Malaysia
- #3707: Yamamoto Seifun Japanese Yakisoba – Japan
- 13,306,285 views