I wanted to let people know about some pretty neat places around where I live. I live in a small town called Kenmore which is at the north end of Lake Washington. We moved here in March and really have enjoyed it a lot so far – my wife has commented that she’s felt at home here quicker than any of the other places we’ve lived which is really nice! Anyways, I wanted to give a quick shout out and thank you to some businesses around here that you should check out if you’re in the area!
- KampongKu Curry Chicken Ramen Bread!
- #3989: Indomie Instant Noodles Vegetable Flavour – Indonesia
- immi Sends Protein-Packed Plant Powered Pumpkin Noodles
- Nongshim Shin Light Bread! #ramenbread
- #3988: Uncle Fun Hai Nan Fen – China
- #3987: Kenko Foods Shisen Style Spicy Noodle – Japan
- #3986: Thai Chef Shrimp Creamy Tom Yum Flavour – Thailand
- #3985: Paldo Cheese Ramyun – South Korea
- #3984: Vifon Kim Chee Flavor Instant Noodles – Vietnam
- #3983: Shi Zu Ren Energy Vegetarian Beef Flavor Noodle – China
- 13,306,285 views