In China, there’s a popular program called “Bite Of China.” It’s all about cooking and cuisine. I just found out about this great video which is a parody of it called “Bite Of Dormitory,” which was made by University students and is all about instant noodles. It’s a short film and very good – you get to see a glimpse of a Chinese convenience store in China, and some pretty great footage of them making and enjoying instant noodles and the daily life of a Chinese University student. This is great stuff – definitely worth a look. It’s in Chinese of course, and would be better if you can understand Chinese, but I liked it immensely. Bravo, guys! 5.0 out of 5.0 stars! Now I wish I knew what you were putting in those noodles! If you want to see a video of the guys who made this short film getting their due respect, see here!
- Got Omicron? Make Mi Goreng Bread!
- #4055: KampongKu Garlic Black Pepper Fried Noodles – Malaysia
- Zenpop Ramen Subscription Unboxing – January 2022 + COUPON CODE
- #4054: Peyoung Hell Curry Yakisoba – Japan
- #4053: Acecook Yuzu Flavor Maru Uma Somen Noodle – Japan
- #4052: Shin Horng Pot Burn Noodles Taiwanese Style Minced Pork Flavor – Taiwan
- Zenpop.jp Instant Ramen Subscription Box Unboxing + Coupon Code – December 2021
- #4051: Schylling Ramen Noodlies – United States
- #4050: Mi Sedaap Korean Spicy Chicken Mi Goreng – Indonesia
- #4049: New Touch Chicken Shio Ramen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views