I think the following post came out in 2011 or 2012 – either way, it was something I made before turkey was in the oven and done, and I think I ended up cheezing out on working the turkey magic – all the guts and skin pulling and funky just kind of nauseated me… So here’s what I made for breakfast that day. Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!
I am in charge of throwing the turkey in the oven this year at noon. I figured breakfast shouldn’t have anything turkey like involved and pardon the turkey at least ramen-wise for a day. Then Black Friday will be a day that the turkeys will cower – planning on using turkey in some ramen meals for the next week or so – should be awesome! But for now, here’s something I decided to make for breakfast. By the way, here’s what I did for 2011’s Thanksgiving.
Everything But Turkey Thanksgiving Breakfast
- 1 Nongshim Bowl Noodle Soup Savory Beef (or any other noodles, although these were easy in the microwave)
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- minced garlic
- 2 slices processed cheese
- minced garlic
- Dua Belibis chili sauce (Sriracha or any other spicy sauce – omit if you don’t like)
- 1 tbsp oil
- Put a pan on the stove and add oil. Heat.
- Break your eggs into a little bowl and scramble. Take the ham you have and cut it up.
- Cook the Bowl Noodle in the microwave. Usually you cook for three minutes then let it sit for one – don’t! After the three minutes, take it out, stir well and drain very well.
- Drop noodles in the pan and fry it up. Stir and stir so it doesn’t stick. Add garlic.
- Once the noodles are becoming crisp, add ham and stir in, then add eggs and combine.
- Cover and lower heat. Cook for a couple minutes.
- At this point, the bottom will be nice and crisp. Flip the whole thing into a bowl. Garnish with cheese and Dua Belibis.
Here’s what you end up with. Note that there’s beef flavored noodles, chicken eggs and pork ham. Even some cheese made from cow’s milk. Everything in there’s not turkey! It came out really good – dig in and Happy Thanksgiving!