I saw some traffic coming from a post in a reddit group called Throwers by a guy named moby123 who’s a follower of my reviews and I really had no clue about what ‘throwers’ were. Then I saw it had something to do with yo-yos. Then I saw some clips about the competition they were talking about – the World Yo Yo Contest in Tokyo, Japan. Wow – I’m blown away – this is badass! Here’s a clip of one of the preliminaries. There’s a lot of these videos – I’ve watched at least an hour or so already and I’m just transfixed by the precision, speed and timing of these athletes. Have a good Friday and pick up your yo yos people – you got a lot of practice to come close to this kind of stuff (unless you do this already and if so, I salute you!).
- #4326: Vifon Chicken Flavor Asian Style Instant Noodles Soup – Vietnam
- Myojo USA Sends FRESH IPPEI-CHAN YAKISOBA & More!
- James From California Strikes Again
- #4325: Peyoung Kyushu Tonkotsu Yakisoba – Japan
- #4324: Simply Asia Spicy Mongolian Noodle Bowl – United States
- #4323: Uncle Ya Sichuan Cold Noodles – United States
- #4322: Maruchan Osobaya san no Curry Nanban Soba – Japan
- #4321: Uncle Ya Sour Pepper Beef Flavored Noodles – United States
- The Ramen Rater’s Top Ten Spiciest Instant Noodles Of All Time 2023 Edition
- #4320: Maggi Pazzta Masala Penne – India
- 13,306,285 views
Select a Child Category