I saw some traffic coming from a post in a reddit group called Throwers by a guy named moby123 who’s a follower of my reviews and I really had no clue about what ‘throwers’ were. Then I saw it had something to do with yo-yos. Then I saw some clips about the competition they were talking about – the World Yo Yo Contest in Tokyo, Japan. Wow – I’m blown away – this is badass! Here’s a clip of one of the preliminaries. There’s a lot of these videos – I’ve watched at least an hour or so already and I’m just transfixed by the precision, speed and timing of these athletes. Have a good Friday and pick up your yo yos people – you got a lot of practice to come close to this kind of stuff (unless you do this already and if so, I salute you!).
- #3954: Shinsegae Mamee Daebak Ghost Pepper Cheese Spicy Chicken Flavour – Malaysia
- #3953: Sapporo Ichiban Waraa Kagoshima Pork Shabu-Shabu Taste Ramen – Japan
- #3952: Thai Chef Artificial Duck Flavour – Thailand
- KampongKu Instant Noodles & Pastes From Malaysia!
- Red Chef Sends Samples All The Way From Malaysia!
- #3951: Sugakiya Foods Josui Shio Ramen – Japan
- Zenpop.jp Instant Ramen Subscription Box Unboxing + Coupon Code – October2021
- #3950: Acecook Yakisoba Mocchi Cchi Hello Kitty Edition – Japan
- Nissin Cup Noodles Bread #ramenbread #UseYourNoodleContest
- Buldak Corn Spicy Ramen Bread! #ramenbread
- 13,306,285 views