[youtube url=url= https://youtu.be/k7quqRMI_y8]I saw some traffic coming from a post in a reddit group called Throwers by a guy named moby123 who’s a follower of my reviews and I really had no clue about what ‘throwers’ were. Then I saw it had something to do with yo-yos. Then I saw some clips about the competition they were talking about – the World Yo Yo Contest in Tokyo, Japan. Wow – I’m blown away – this is badass! Here’s a clip of one of the preliminaries. There’s a lot of these videos – I’ve watched at least an hour or so already and I’m just transfixed by the precision, speed and timing of these athletes. Have a good Friday and pick up your yo yos people – you got a lot of practice to come close to this kind of stuff (unless you do this already and if so, I salute you!).
SEARCH THE RAMEN RATER
SEARCH BY CATEGORY
- #3711: Single Grain Spicy Sichuan Pepper Instant Noodles – China
- #3710: Maruchan Cold Bukkake Udon – Japan
- #3709: Itsuki Kumamoto Akikara Ramen – Japan
- The Ramen Rater’s Top Ten South Korean Instant Noodles Of All Time 2021 Edition
- #3708: MyKuali Spicy Fried Noodle (MeeKuali Pedas – Malaysia
- #3707: Yamamoto Seifun Japanese Yakisoba – Japan
- #3706: Kenko Foods Hiyashi Chuka – Japan
- #3705: Indomie Instant Noodles Mi Goreng Barbeque Chicken Flavour – Indonesia
- #3704: A-Sha Hakka Noodle – Chili Sauce – Taiwan
- Re-Review: Myojo Ippei-chan Yomise-No Yakisoba Oriental Flavor With Mayonnaise – Japan
- 13,306,285 views
© Hans Lienesch and The Ramen Rater, 2002-2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used non-commercially, provided that full and clear credit is given to Hans Lienesch and The Ramen Rater with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Products reviewed are copyrighted by their respective owners.