I saw some traffic coming from a post in a reddit group called Throwers by a guy named moby123 who’s a follower of my reviews and I really had no clue about what ‘throwers’ were. Then I saw it had something to do with yo-yos. Then I saw some clips about the competition they were talking about – the World Yo Yo Contest in Tokyo, Japan. Wow – I’m blown away – this is badass! Here’s a clip of one of the preliminaries. There’s a lot of these videos – I’ve watched at least an hour or so already and I’m just transfixed by the precision, speed and timing of these athletes. Have a good Friday and pick up your yo yos people – you got a lot of practice to come close to this kind of stuff (unless you do this already and if so, I salute you!).
- #4192: NeoStar Ramen Delight Savory Chicken – United States
- #4191: Kung Fu Noodle Spicy Duck Blood With Mung Bean Noodle Soup – Taiwan
- Buldak 2x! MAMA Green Curry! Ramen Pizza 2.0!
- #4190: A-Sha Meteor Noodles With Fried Sauce – Taiwan
- #4189: Kings Noodle Chongqing Instant Pea Noodles – China
- #4188: Sapporo Ichiban Tabimen Kyoto Seabura Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- Zenpop Ramen Subscription Unboxing – June 2022 + COUPON CODE
- #4187: Poco Kitchen Thai Peanut Saute – United States
- Umai Crate Ramen Noodle Subscription Box – July 2022
- #4186: Shoo Loong Kan Hot Pot Vermicelli Hot and Sour Rice Noodles – China
- 13,306,285 views
Select a Child Category