With the recent popularity of the ‘ramen burger,’ I felt it necessary to try them out, but with a twist. South Korean ramyun is easily available by many brand and the noodles are thicker as well as more plentiful than other country’s varieties. Let’s give this a try!
- The Definitive Guide To Nongshim Shin Ramyun Noodles
- Got Omicron? Make Mi Goreng Bread!
- #4055: KampongKu Garlic Black Pepper Fried Noodles – Malaysia
- Zenpop Ramen Subscription Unboxing – January 2022 + COUPON CODE
- #4054: Peyoung Hell Curry Yakisoba – Japan
- #4053: Acecook Yuzu Flavor Maru Uma Somen Noodle – Japan
- #4052: Shin Horng Pot Burn Noodles Taiwanese Style Minced Pork Flavor – Taiwan
- Zenpop.jp Instant Ramen Subscription Box Unboxing + Coupon Code – December 2021
- #4051: Schylling Ramen Noodlies – United States
- #4050: Mi Sedaap Korean Spicy Chicken Mi Goreng – Indonesia
- 13,306,285 views