With the recent popularity of the ‘ramen burger,’ I felt it necessary to try them out, but with a twist. South Korean ramyun is easily available by many brand and the noodles are thicker as well as more plentiful than other country’s varieties. Let’s give this a try!
- Happy National Noodle Day 2022! Cup Noodles Bath Bomb!
- #4274: Maruchan Ramen Bowl Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup – United States
- #4273: Wu-Mu Mandashi Mala Spicy Flavor Noodle – Taiwan
- #4272: A-Sha Dry Noodle Badtz-Maru Mandarin Style With Sesame Boss Sauce – United States
- #4271: Lotus Foods Garlicky Veggie Rice Ramen Noodle Soup – United States
- #4270: Sichuan Baijia A-Kuan Big Boss – Instant Vermicelli Spicy And Sesame Flavor – China
- #4269: Annie Chun’s Japanese Style Shoyu Ramen Soup Bowl – United States
- #4268: A-Sha Dry Noodle Keroppi Mandarin Style Noodles With Silly Spicy Sauce – United States
- New Sapporo Ichiban Sriracha Yakisoba Samples!
- Umai Crate Unboxing October 2022 + Coupon Code
- 13,306,285 views
Select a Child Category