So I get this email asking me my thoughts on a particular instant noodle from Indonesia from this guy named Seth. I’ve tried another variety, but not this one. There’s a little dispute at his house whether it’s good or not and he wanted me to review it and get my opinion on it. So he sent me some, all the way from Indonesia. The package had some bumps along the way (mainly because I made a typo in my address) but it did get here, and so here I am, about to review this variety for the health conscious. It’s an interesting concept – low fat noodles and all. Grilled chicken does sound good as well – but let’s let the noodles speak for themselves. Let’s check out Tropicana Slim Grilled Chicken!
SEARCH BY KEYWORD
SEARCH BY CATEGORY
- Exotic Noods Subscription Box – Febryary 2021
- #3717: Itomen Onion Flavor Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- Panda Signature Varieties From A Reader Include A Mystery!
- #3716: Wang Katsuo Udon – South Korea
- New Nissin Cup Noodles Stir Fry Varieties!
- #3715: Mamee SLRP! Mi Segera Perisa Kari Xtra Pedas – Malaysia
- #3714: A-Sha Dan Dan Noodle – Taiwan
- Limited-Time A-Sha Dan Dan Noodle At Costco For Lunar New Year!
- The Official Flag Of The Ramen Rater
- #3713: Kay’s Instant Macaroni Chicken Soup – Malaysia
- 13,306,285 views