Takeru Kobayashi is one of the most famous competitive eaters in the world. For those who’ve never heard of competitive eating, yes – there’s such a thing! In this episode of a popular Taiwanese TV show, watch him scarf down what looks to be ten bowls of A-Sha noodles! Very impressive! He’s doing some special stuff with A-Sha Dry Noodle right now, and I will have more on that soon! For now, enjoy and Happy Friday!
- #4427: Homiah Malaysian Red Curry / Laksa Noodle – United States
- #4426: Sapporo Ichiban Curry Ramen Donburi – Japan
- #4425: Marutai Aji Yoka Tai Tonkotsu Ramen Kumamoto -Japan
- #4424: Dongwon Spicy Topokki With Rose Sauce – South Korea
- ZenPlus Has Great Products From Japan!
- Cielo Sends Pozole & Menudo Ramen!
- Gourmet Konjak Noodle From NoodleMix Of Taiwan
- #4423: Bagu Fresh Hot & Sour Sweet Potato Noodle – China
- #4422: Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Chili Flavor – United States
- Zenpop.jp Japanese Snack Box Taste Test March 2023
- 13,306,285 views
Select a Child Category