Here’s one that was donated by a reader from Sweden! Thanks! It’s funny; you really can’t find any Master Kong noodles here in the United States which is a real bummer. They’re really good – hopefully they’ll be here at some point. What’s tough about Master Kong packs is that they don’t seem to say how much water to add in. For a pack this size, I’ve gone with 500ml before, so I’ll go with 500ml again.
- #3902: Baijia Chengdu Sweet Noodle – China
- #3901: Maggi Masala Cuppa Noodles – India
- #3900: Doll Ramen Noodles Sesame Flavour – Hong Kong
- #3899: Nissin Demae Ramen Black Garlic Oil Tonkotsu Flavor – Hong Kong
- #3898: Kolson Noodle Doodle Fiery Chatpata Flavour – Pakistan
- Myojo USA Sends Fresh Ramen & Yakisoba Samples
- #3897: Daisho Nagahama Yatai Ramen Mild Tonkotsu – Japan
- #3896: Doll Ramen Noodles Artificial Beef Flavour – Hong Kong
- Mom’s Dry Noodle Sends Mind Blowing Spicy Crackers!
- #3895: Myojo Chukazanmai Akasaka Eirin Sura Tanmen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views