Far and few between are the Master Kong varieties I find locally. This is one of them I got a couple months ago – a real surprise. I don’t know why so many of them aren’t available in the United States; I’m guessing possibly that many of their products contain chicken or beef, and import of chicken or beef into the United States from Asia is very hard if not impossible. Luckily, fish products are generally accepted for import quite easily and here we are. Let’s check out this Master Kong Seafood instant noodle!
- Exotic Noods Comes To Help With Noodle Samples!
- #3892: Maruchan Niku Soba – Japan
- #3891: Doll Ramen Noodles Artificial Chicken Flavour – Hong Kong
- #3890: Niudafang Lanzhou Ramen – China
- #3889: Maruchan Wonton Soup Spicy Chicken Flavor – United States
- New Huy Fong Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup Samples
- Nishiyama Seimen of Sapporo, Japan sends Samples
- #3888: Nissin U.F.O. Yakisoba White – Japan
- #3887: Myojo x Mode Gakuen Friday Garlic Tonkotsu Shoyu – Japan
- #3886: Sapporo Ichiban Toyama Shiraebi Shio Ramen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views