Here’s one that was donated by a reader from Sweden! Thanks! It’s funny; you really can’t find any Master Kong noodles here in the United States which is a real bummer. They’re really good – hopefully they’ll be here at some point. What’s tough about Master Kong packs is that they don’t seem to say how much water to add in. For a pack this size, I’ve gone with 500ml before, so I’ll go with 500ml again.
- The Fat Hipster Sends Fiery & Healthy Varieties
- Exotic Noods Comes To Help With Noodle Samples!
- #3892: Maruchan Niku Soba – Japan
- #3891: Doll Ramen Noodles Artificial Chicken Flavour – Hong Kong
- #3890: Niudafang Lanzhou Ramen – China
- #3889: Maruchan Wonton Soup Spicy Chicken Flavor – United States
- New Huy Fong Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup Samples
- Nishiyama Seimen of Sapporo, Japan sends Samples
- #3888: Nissin U.F.O. Yakisoba White – Japan
- #3887: Myojo x Mode Gakuen Friday Garlic Tonkotsu Shoyu – Japan
- 13,306,285 views