Usually when asked ‘what was your first noodle product,’ the answer I get from a company is chicken flavored instant noodles. Well, chicken flavor instant noodles are these and they look like a nice big bag of noodles! Been awhile – last time I had this is was review #88!
SEARCH BY KEYWORD
SEARCH BY CATEGORY
- #3717: Itomen Onion Flavor Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- Panda Signature Varieties From A Reader Include A Mystery!
- #3716: Wang Katsuo Udon – South Korea
- New Nissin Cup Noodles Stir Fry Varieties!
- #3715: Mamee SLRP! Mi Segera Perisa Kari Xtra Pedas – Malaysia
- #3714: A-Sha Dan Dan Noodle – Taiwan
- Limited-Time A-Sha Dan Dan Noodle At Costco For Lunar New Year!
- The Official Flag Of The Ramen Rater
- #3713: Kay’s Instant Macaroni Chicken Soup – Malaysia
- #3712: Soup de Pasta Tarako Roe Cream Soup – Japan
- 13,306,285 views