I got an email a few weeks back from a reporter at Apple Daily News of Hong Kong asking if I’d like to do an interview. I said sure – and then she asked if I’d also review some Hong Kong varieties – which I agreed to as well. Over 4 days, I tried 11 different packs of noodles! This is the video from the news article and here’s the link to the story! Was a lot of fun! Special thanks to Winnie Wong for contacting me on this unique project! Here’s the unboxing of the samples, and the full reviews of each one will come in the next few weeks.
- #3720: Myojo Fresh Tomato Ramen – Japan
- #3719: Liangshi Nara Japanese Noodles (Salted Egg Crab Flavor) – China
- The Ramen Rater’s Top Ten Indian Instant Noodles Of All Time 2021 Edition
- #3718: Sapporo Ichiban Cup Star Tonkotsu Ramen – Japan
- Exotic Noods Subscription Box – Febryary 2021
- #3717: Itomen Onion Flavor Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- Panda Signature Varieties From A Reader Include A Mystery!
- #3716: Wang Katsuo Udon – South Korea
- New Nissin Cup Noodles Stir Fry Varieties!
- #3715: Mamee SLRP! Mi Segera Perisa Kari Xtra Pedas – Malaysia
- 13,306,285 views