Here’s one that was donated by a reader from Sweden! Thanks! It’s funny; you really can’t find any Master Kong noodles here in the United States which is a real bummer. They’re really good – hopefully they’ll be here at some point. What’s tough about Master Kong packs is that they don’t seem to say how much water to add in. For a pack this size, I’ve gone with 500ml before, so I’ll go with 500ml again.
- #4329: Kishimen Boiled & Stirred Udon – Japan
- #4328: Maruchan Ore no Shio Stamina Ninniku Shio Yakisoba – Japan
- #4327: Gui Lin Fresh Rice Noodles Chilli Flavor – China
- #4326: Vifon Chicken Flavor Asian Style Instant Noodles Soup – Vietnam
- Myojo USA Sends FRESH IPPEI-CHAN YAKISOBA & More!
- James From California Strikes Again
- #4325: Peyoung Kyushu Tonkotsu Yakisoba – Japan
- #4324: Simply Asia Spicy Mongolian Noodle Bowl – United States
- #4323: Uncle Ya Sichuan Cold Noodles – United States
- #4322: Maruchan Osobaya san no Curry Nanban Soba – Japan
- 13,306,285 views
Select a Child Category