Here’s one that was donated by a reader from Sweden! Thanks! It’s funny; you really can’t find any Master Kong noodles here in the United States which is a real bummer. They’re really good – hopefully they’ll be here at some point. What’s tough about Master Kong packs is that they don’t seem to say how much water to add in. For a pack this size, I’ve gone with 500ml before, so I’ll go with 500ml again.
- Myojo USA Sends Fresh Ramen & Yakisoba Samples
- #3897: Daisho Nagahama Yatai Ramen Mild Tonkotsu – Japan
- #3896: Doll Ramen Noodles Artificial Beef Flavour – Hong Kong
- Mom’s Dry Noodle Sends Mind Blowing Spicy Crackers!
- #3895: Myojo Chukazanmai Akasaka Eirin Sura Tanmen – Japan
- #3894: Sapporo Ichiban Kuze Fuku Shoten Shio Ramen – Japan
- #3893: Acecook Kyoto Seabura Tonkotsu Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- Thai Town Tom Yum Flavor Noodle Sample – Taiwan
- The Fat Hipster Sends Fiery & Healthy Varieties
- Exotic Noods Comes To Help With Noodle Samples!
- 13,306,285 views