Takeru Kobayashi is one of the most famous competitive eaters in the world. For those who’ve never heard of competitive eating, yes – there’s such a thing! In this episode of a popular Taiwanese TV show, watch him scarf down what looks to be ten bowls of A-Sha noodles! Very impressive! He’s doing some special stuff with A-Sha Dry Noodle right now, and I will have more on that soon! For now, enjoy and Happy Friday!
- #3900: Doll Ramen Noodles Sesame Flavour – Hong Kong
- #3899: Nissin Demae Ramen Black Garlic Oil Tonkotsu Flavor – Hong Kong
- #3898: Kolson Noodle Doodle Fiery Chatpata Flavour – Pakistan
- Myojo USA Sends Fresh Ramen & Yakisoba Samples
- #3897: Daisho Nagahama Yatai Ramen Mild Tonkotsu – Japan
- #3896: Doll Ramen Noodles Artificial Beef Flavour – Hong Kong
- Mom’s Dry Noodle Sends Mind Blowing Spicy Crackers!
- #3895: Myojo Chukazanmai Akasaka Eirin Sura Tanmen – Japan
- #3894: Sapporo Ichiban Kuze Fuku Shoten Shio Ramen – Japan
- #3893: Acecook Kyoto Seabura Tonkotsu Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views