Takeru Kobayashi is one of the most famous competitive eaters in the world. For those who’ve never heard of competitive eating, yes – there’s such a thing! In this episode of a popular Taiwanese TV show, watch him scarf down what looks to be ten bowls of A-Sha noodles! Very impressive! He’s doing some special stuff with A-Sha Dry Noodle right now, and I will have more on that soon! For now, enjoy and Happy Friday!
- Umai Crate Japanese Instant Ramen Noodle Subscription Box – October 2021
- Samyang Buldak Carbo Bread!
- #3980: Nissin Demae Ramen XO Sauce Seafood Flavor – Hong Kong
- #3979: Nissin Raoh Soupless Tantanmen – Japan
- #3978: Thai Chef Shrimp Tom Yum Flavour – Thailand
- #3977: Lee Kum Kee Chinese Style Dan Dan Noodles – United States
- #3976: Aces + Huy Fong Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup – United States
- #3975: Itomen Seafood Vegetable Shio – Japan
- Noodie Sends A Trifecta Of Vegan Samples
- #3974: Sapporo Ichiban x Riken Wakame Soup Flavored Ramen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views