Here’s what I had for lunch (click to enlarge). Some Daddy Kari 365 Curry Flavour Instant Noodles (here’s the original review) that were sent by Jerry W. of Malaysia (thanks again!), sweet onion, thin sliced ribeye, a 2 egg omelet with a slice of processed cheese and some Tabasco Jalapeno sauce and a little bit of Dua Belibis chili sauce on top. Really tasty stuff! By the way – I started a new facebook page here. It’s in protest of the ridiculously large amount of election signs everywhere that look so nasty. Like the page if you agree!
SEARCH THE RAMEN RATER
SEARCH BY CATEGORY
- #3712: Soup de Pasta Tarako Roe Cream Soup – Japan
- #3711: Single Grain Spicy Sichuan Pepper Instant Noodles – China
- #3710: Maruchan Cold Bukkake Udon – Japan
- #3709: Itsuki Kumamoto Akikara Ramen – Japan
- The Ramen Rater’s Top Ten South Korean Instant Noodles Of All Time 2021 Edition
- #3708: MyKuali Spicy Fried Noodle (MeeKuali Pedas – Malaysia
- #3707: Yamamoto Seifun Japanese Yakisoba – Japan
- #3706: Kenko Foods Hiyashi Chuka – Japan
- #3705: Indomie Instant Noodles Mi Goreng Barbeque Chicken Flavour – Indonesia
- #3704: A-Sha Hakka Noodle – Chili Sauce – Taiwan
- 13,306,285 views
© Hans Lienesch and The Ramen Rater, 2002-2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used non-commercially, provided that full and clear credit is given to Hans Lienesch and The Ramen Rater with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Products reviewed are copyrighted by their respective owners.