I wanted to let people know about some pretty neat places around where I live. I live in a small town called Kenmore which is at the north end of Lake Washington. We moved here in March and really have enjoyed it a lot so far – my wife has commented that she’s felt at home here quicker than any of the other places we’ve lived which is really nice! Anyways, I wanted to give a quick shout out and thank you to some businesses around here that you should check out if you’re in the area!
- Exotic Noods Comes To Help With Noodle Samples!
- #3892: Maruchan Niku Soba – Japan
- #3891: Doll Ramen Noodles Artificial Chicken Flavour – Hong Kong
- #3890: Niudafang Lanzhou Ramen – China
- #3889: Maruchan Wonton Soup Spicy Chicken Flavor – United States
- New Huy Fong Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup Samples
- Nishiyama Seimen of Sapporo, Japan sends Samples
- #3888: Nissin U.F.O. Yakisoba White – Japan
- #3887: Myojo x Mode Gakuen Friday Garlic Tonkotsu Shoyu – Japan
- #3886: Sapporo Ichiban Toyama Shiraebi Shio Ramen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views