After almost two years since I first found out about this neat invention, I thought it time to give it another look. The Rapid Ramen Cooker was invented by a fellow named Chris Johnson. It’s a tool that allows you to cook instant noodles in the microwave in four minutes. What’s great is that it also lets you use only half of the seasoning sachet, cutting sodium by half for those with sodium intake concerns. What’s also nice is that you use it, and then can eat out of it, toss it in the dishwasher, and you’re done. I love this thing – so does my son, who doesn’t like a lot of broth (you only use 1 cup of water as opposed to the usual 2 cups with domestic instant noodles). As far as ramen kitchen accoutrements go, this gets 5.0 out of 5.0 stars easily. Hope you enjoy the video and if you”re interested, here’s my original review of The Rapid Ramen Cooker which includes an interview with Chris and a test with quite a few instants. Also, here’s a video of as Chris Johnson’s appearance on the ABC show ‘Shark Tank’ where he gets a deal with Mark Cuban for The Rapid Ramen Cooker! By the way – tomorrow I’ll use The Rapid Ramen in an instant noodle review, not only to cook the noodles but as the bowl they will be eaten out of. Stay tuned!
- #3906: Super Bihun Bihun Instan Goreng Instant Fried Rice Noodles – Indonesia
- #3905: Shoo Loong Kan Mianyang Instant Rice Noodle – China
- Zenpop.jp Instant Ramen Subscription Box Unboxing + Coupon Code – August 2021
- Vite Ramen Sends Samples & New Prototypes!
- #3904: Fenweixiang Hengyang Fish Instant Rice Noodle – China
- #3903: Fairy Bridge Huo Guo Gu Lang Maocai Instant Hotpot Noodles Chuanchuanxiang Flavor – China
- #3902: Baijia Chengdu Sweet Noodle – China
- #3901: Maggi Masala Cuppa Noodles – India
- #3900: Doll Ramen Noodles Sesame Flavour – Hong Kong
- #3899: Nissin Demae Ramen Black Garlic Oil Tonkotsu Flavor – Hong Kong
- 13,306,285 views