I’ve seen a few articles as of late about people burning themselves because they tip over cups of instant noodles. This is ridiculous. These articles start citing that the design of these cup is flawed. Also, it is mentioned that many of the victims are children! I think anyone saying “here little tyke, be careful, it’s hot” ought to have their heads examined. . If you don’t know how to correctly operate and consume a cup noodle, I will herein inform you as to how.
SEARCH THE RAMEN RATER
SEARCH BY CATEGORY
- #3712: Soup de Pasta Tarako Roe Cream Soup – Japan
- #3711: Single Grain Spicy Sichuan Pepper Instant Noodles – China
- #3710: Maruchan Cold Bukkake Udon – Japan
- #3709: Itsuki Kumamoto Akikara Ramen – Japan
- The Ramen Rater’s Top Ten South Korean Instant Noodles Of All Time 2021 Edition
- #3708: MyKuali Spicy Fried Noodle (MeeKuali Pedas – Malaysia
- #3707: Yamamoto Seifun Japanese Yakisoba – Japan
- #3706: Kenko Foods Hiyashi Chuka – Japan
- #3705: Indomie Instant Noodles Mi Goreng Barbeque Chicken Flavour – Indonesia
- #3704: A-Sha Hakka Noodle – Chili Sauce – Taiwan
- 13,306,285 views
© Hans Lienesch and The Ramen Rater, 2002-2021. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used non-commercially, provided that full and clear credit is given to Hans Lienesch and The Ramen Rater with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Products reviewed are copyrighted by their respective owners.