In China, there’s a popular program called “Bite Of China.” It’s all about cooking and cuisine. I just found out about this great video which is a parody of it called “Bite Of Dormitory,” which was made by University students and is all about instant noodles. It’s a short film and very good – you get to see a glimpse of a Chinese convenience store in China, and some pretty great footage of them making and enjoying instant noodles and the daily life of a Chinese University student. This is great stuff – definitely worth a look. It’s in Chinese of course, and would be better if you can understand Chinese, but I liked it immensely. Bravo, guys! 5.0 out of 5.0 stars! Now I wish I knew what you were putting in those noodles! If you want to see a video of the guys who made this short film getting their due respect, see here!
- #3956: Nissin Cup Noodles Stir Fry Teriyaki Chicken Flavor – United States
- #3955: Thai Chef Artificial Chicken Flavour Oriental Style Instant Cup Noodles – Thailand
- #3954: Shinsegae Mamee Daebak Ghost Pepper Cheese Spicy Chicken Flavour – Malaysia
- #3953: Sapporo Ichiban Waraa Kagoshima Pork Shabu-Shabu Taste Ramen – Japan
- #3952: Thai Chef Artificial Duck Flavour – Thailand
- KampongKu Instant Noodles & Pastes From Malaysia!
- Red Chef Sends Samples All The Way From Malaysia!
- #3951: Sugakiya Foods Josui Shio Ramen – Japan
- Zenpop.jp Instant Ramen Subscription Box Unboxing + Coupon Code – October2021
- #3950: Acecook Yakisoba Mocchi Cchi Hello Kitty Edition – Japan
- 13,306,285 views