In China, there’s a popular program called “Bite Of China.” It’s all about cooking and cuisine. I just found out about this great video which is a parody of it called “Bite Of Dormitory,” which was made by University students and is all about instant noodles. It’s a short film and very good – you get to see a glimpse of a Chinese convenience store in China, and some pretty great footage of them making and enjoying instant noodles and the daily life of a Chinese University student. This is great stuff – definitely worth a look. It’s in Chinese of course, and would be better if you can understand Chinese, but I liked it immensely. Bravo, guys! 5.0 out of 5.0 stars! Now I wish I knew what you were putting in those noodles! If you want to see a video of the guys who made this short film getting their due respect, see here!
- Exotic Noods Subscription Box – Febryary 2021
- #3717: Itomen Onion Flavor Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- Panda Signature Varieties From A Reader Include A Mystery!
- #3716: Wang Katsuo Udon – South Korea
- New Nissin Cup Noodles Stir Fry Varieties!
- #3715: Mamee SLRP! Mi Segera Perisa Kari Xtra Pedas – Malaysia
- #3714: A-Sha Dan Dan Noodle – Taiwan
- Limited-Time A-Sha Dan Dan Noodle At Costco For Lunar New Year!
- The Official Flag Of The Ramen Rater
- #3713: Kay’s Instant Macaroni Chicken Soup – Malaysia
- 13,306,285 views