In China, there’s a popular program called “Bite Of China.” It’s all about cooking and cuisine. I just found out about this great video which is a parody of it called “Bite Of Dormitory,” which was made by University students and is all about instant noodles. It’s a short film and very good – you get to see a glimpse of a Chinese convenience store in China, and some pretty great footage of them making and enjoying instant noodles and the daily life of a Chinese University student. This is great stuff – definitely worth a look. It’s in Chinese of course, and would be better if you can understand Chinese, but I liked it immensely. Bravo, guys! 5.0 out of 5.0 stars! Now I wish I knew what you were putting in those noodles! If you want to see a video of the guys who made this short film getting their due respect, see here!
- #4197: Yamamoto Seimen Rich Chinese Miso Ramen – Japan
- #4196: Lin Jia Ya Tou One Noodle One Soup Pepper Noodle – China
- Perfect Ramen Breakfast Recipe In Under A Minute
- #4195: Pokémon Noodle Butter Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- My Mom’s Instant Noodle Recipe
- #4194: Igarashi Seimen Kitakata Curry Flavor Ramen – Japan
- Stuffed Shin Black Bread!
- #4193: Bull Head Dry Noodle Spicy Sichuan Pepper Flavor – Taiwan
- #4192: NeoStar Ramen Delight Savory Chicken – United States
- #4191: Kung Fu Noodle Spicy Duck Blood With Mung Bean Noodle Soup – Taiwan
- 13,306,285 views
Select a Child Category