Fridays are usually a slow day on the site so I thought I’d start putting up a video from YouTube on Fridays (unless of course it’s Meet The Manufacturer time!). Recently, a story came out on RocketNews24 about putting a little pudding cup in with Cup Noodles. As it turns out, this is a big new craze in Taiwan. It’s kind of like cigarettes; why would someone who had never done it before roll up leaves, set them on fire and stick them in their mouth?! Why would someone dump pudding or what is also known as cup flan in their noodles? Bizarre! These guys give it a try.
- Exotic Noods Comes To Help With Noodle Samples!
- #3892: Maruchan Niku Soba – Japan
- #3891: Doll Ramen Noodles Artificial Chicken Flavour – Hong Kong
- #3890: Niudafang Lanzhou Ramen – China
- #3889: Maruchan Wonton Soup Spicy Chicken Flavor – United States
- New Huy Fong Sriracha Ramen Noodle Soup Samples
- Nishiyama Seimen of Sapporo, Japan sends Samples
- #3888: Nissin U.F.O. Yakisoba White – Japan
- #3887: Myojo x Mode Gakuen Friday Garlic Tonkotsu Shoyu – Japan
- #3886: Sapporo Ichiban Toyama Shiraebi Shio Ramen – Japan
- 13,306,285 views