In China, there’s a popular program called “Bite Of China.” It’s all about cooking and cuisine. I just found out about this great video which is a parody of it called “Bite Of Dormitory,” which was made by University students and is all about instant noodles. It’s a short film and very good – you get to see a glimpse of a Chinese convenience store in China, and some pretty great footage of them making and enjoying instant noodles and the daily life of a Chinese University student. This is great stuff – definitely worth a look. It’s in Chinese of course, and would be better if you can understand Chinese, but I liked it immensely. Bravo, guys! 5.0 out of 5.0 stars! Now I wish I knew what you were putting in those noodles! If you want to see a video of the guys who made this short film getting their due respect, see here!
- Stuffed Shin Black Bread!
- #4193: Bull Head Dry Noodle Spicy Sichuan Pepper Flavor – Taiwan
- #4192: NeoStar Ramen Delight Savory Chicken – United States
- #4191: Kung Fu Noodle Spicy Duck Blood With Mung Bean Noodle Soup – Taiwan
- Buldak 2x! MAMA Green Curry! Ramen Pizza 2.0!
- #4190: A-Sha Meteor Noodles With Fried Sauce – Taiwan
- #4189: Kings Noodle Chongqing Instant Pea Noodles – China
- #4188: Sapporo Ichiban Tabimen Kyoto Seabura Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- Zenpop Ramen Subscription Unboxing – June 2022 + COUPON CODE
- #4187: Poco Kitchen Thai Peanut Saute – United States
- 13,306,285 views
Select a Child Category