As a blogger, I take a lot of pride in the content that I create for people to read and enjoy. I don’t make a lot of money doing it, and what I do make from the work I do is really a lifesaver. When big companies use a blogger’s stuff without permission, it’s pretty crummy. That’s why there’s such a thing now as the Soggy Noodle Award. I felt it necessary to bring attention to the issue of plagiarism and so here’s the story.
- #4265: Kenko Foods Michio Kawamura Miso Ramen – Japan
- #4264: A-Sha Dry Noodle My Melody Mandarin Style Noodles With Friendly Scallion Sauce – United States
- #4263: Sapporo Ichiban Cup Star Kitsune Udon – Japan
- #4262: A-Sha Dry Noodle Hello Kitty Mandarin Style Dry Noodles With Supercute Soy Sauce – United States
- A Reader Sends New Nongshim Shin Varieties
- Chocolate Instant Noodles & More From Brazil!
- #4261: Hai Chi Jia Golden Soup Sour Spicy Vermicelli – China
- Instant Noodle Recipe Time – Episode 1500
- #4260: Knorr Shrimp Spinach Cream Gratin – Japan
- #4259: Hai Chi Jia Seafood Flavor Sweet Potato Noodle – China
- 13,306,285 views
Select a Child Category