I woke up today with this song in my head. It’s kind of weird – I got a bunch of hand-me-down audio cassettes from my sister Sue when I was a kid. All sorts of disco and soul stuff – I listened to them over and over and over – lots of Bee Gees and Spinners and O’Jays. It’s kind of like I went through the 70’s pop thing even though I was 5 when 1980 came around. Thought I’d post this one today – my sister and I will be visiting Thailand in May and I’ll have more info about that soon. Some things I can say now is that it’ll have instant noodles, rice, and factory touring involved! Happy Friday to all!
- Buldak 2x! MAMA Green Curry! Ramen Pizza 2.0!
- #4190: A-Sha Meteor Noodles With Fried Sauce – Taiwan
- #4189: Kings Noodle Chongqing Instant Pea Noodles – China
- #4188: Sapporo Ichiban Tabimen Kyoto Seabura Shoyu Ramen – Japan
- Zenpop Ramen Subscription Unboxing – June 2022 + COUPON CODE
- #4187: Poco Kitchen Thai Peanut Saute – United States
- Umai Crate Ramen Noodle Subscription Box – July 2022
- #4186: Shoo Loong Kan Hot Pot Vermicelli Hot and Sour Rice Noodles – China
- Shin Ramyun & MyKuali Tom Yum Pizzas!
- #4185: Myojo Sapporo Ramen Shingen Koku Miso Flavor – Japan
- 13,306,285 views
Select a Child Category